Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Djimon Hounsou, and Lupita Nyong’o will appear on screen with… you?
Male and female background actors, between the ages of 18 and 90, will be required for production taking place in Atlanta, Georgia between the months of January and May 2017.
- Any African heritage
- Tattoos and/or Piercings okay
- Appropriate hair styles
- Shaved heads okay for men and/or women
- African Wardrobe
- Afropunk Attire
- Neutral Color Tank Top and Form Fitted Shorts/Leggings
- African Style Drummers
- Martial Arts and/or MMA
- Boxing and/or Wrestling
- Stick Fighting
- Fitness/Athletic Types
- Acting experience useful, but not mandatory
- I-9 Documentation
- Do not bring children
- Mail submissions okay, but in-person preferred
Tammy Smith Casting will be holding open calls on Saturday November 5th and Sunday November 6th between the hours of 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM. Be prompt. Be professional. You will require at least one hour for the information briefing and to have your photo taken. The location:
6305 Crescent Dr. NW
Norcross, GA 30071
Enter through the truck entrance gate and follow signage directing you to the open call.
If You Are From Outside The Atlanta GA Area:
Submit in an email addressed to BPextras@TSCasting.com:
- Three or four recent and good quality(well lighted, neutral background, professionally composed) photographs (no more than six) with different facial expressions (smiling and non-smiling).
- One face
- One chest-up
- One or two in look (costume, make-up, etc.) for the part
- Current hair color and length
- Current facial hair
- First and Last Name (must match your ID)
- Phone number(s) in ###-##-#### format
- Email address
- Your city and state
- If not local to Atlanta, note where you will be staying during production if hired
- For Men:
- For Women:
- Dress size
- Skills/Activities (see list above)
- Location and size or tattoos and/or piercings if any
- Attach your resume (if applicable)
- If a senior citizen, studio will pay your driver. Indicate whether this is applicable to your situation.
- Finally… as Liam Neeson said to Marco from Tropoj… Good Luck!