With nearly seven-dozen videos and growing… the Dwacon® channel on OZ is a great investment for just a few dollars per month. Even more so, now that our programming is available on your home television via Amazon Fire!
Amazon Fire TV allows you to watch high-definition 1080p streams on Amazon Video, Netflix, Hulu and (of course) Club Dwacon®, even without a 4K TV. Search for OZ Club Player in the app store in Fire TV and follow the instructions.
- Open up your Fire TV device
- Go to the Apps tab in Fire TV or check it out on the web
- Search for OZ Club Player among the Fire TV Apps
- Open the OZ Club player app
- A code will pop-up on your screen that will help you connect your Fire TV with your OZ account. Copy that code and go to www.pin.oz.com where you’ll get the option of adding the code that just showed up on your TV screen.
- Click the Connect button
- You are now connected and can see Club Dwacon® on the Fire TV
And, don’t forget… Club Dwacon® is also available on the OZ app for iOS, Android and other platforms.