Very few people have been inside the Oval Office. I personally stood outside but, like Moses, could not go in. Sorry, bad pun.
- A “near tabletop size” retina-like display (hidden when not used by an automatic retractable panel)
- In-desk central processor and solid-state hard drives
- Secondary portable computer with synchronized tablet
- Private network server for on-off Internet executive communications
- Popup video conference panel
- Indestructible safe and particle document shredder or optional laser incinerator
- Personal bioelectronics (available in a chair-resident option) for executive health monitoring with continuous or periodic reporting to your physician or medical facility
- And much, much more!
And it is all yours for the low, low price of…
Are you interested?
Check it out at The White House Gift Shop.